So the next time things get tough, here are some quotes to remind you why you got into the social enterprise game in the first place:
- “A little bit of good can turn into a whole lot of good when fueled by the commitment of a social entrepreneur.” – Jeff Skoll, Founder, Skoll World Forum
- “Social entrepreneurs are not content just to give a fish or teach how to fish. They will not rest until they have revolutionized the fishing industry.” – Bill Drayton, Founder, Ashoka
- “Social entrepreneurs identify resources where people only see problems. They view the villagers as the solution, not the passive beneficiary. They begin with the assumption of competence and unleash resources in the communities they’re serving..” – David Bornstein, Author, How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas
- “Think big. Having a big vision is very important in entrepreneurship. It’s better to have a vision that is giant-sized than one that is too small. The bigness of the vision often attracts other like-minded individuals who can see into the possibilities, and therfore this type of thinking attracts opportunities for growth.” – Linda Rottenberg, CEO and Co-Founder, Endeavor
- “I’m encouraging young people to become social business entrepreneurs and contribute to the world, rather than just making money. Making money is no fun. Contributing to and changing the world is a lot more fun.” – Muhummad Yunus, Founder, Grameen Bank
- “What business entrepreneurs are to the economy, social entrepreneurs are to social change. They are the driven, creative individuals who question the status quo, exploit new opportunities, refuse to give up, and remake the world for the better.” – David Bornstein, Author, How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas
- “People have to understand that unless social enterprise is experimental, it will not succeed in making a difference.” – Jacqueline Novogratz, Founder, Acumen
- “You have to really believe in what you’re doing, be passionate enough about it so that you will put in the hours and hard work that it takes to actually succeed there, and then you’ll be successful.” – Pierre Omidyar, Founder, Omidyar Network
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.